
Hello people! As the title suggests, I got the book! That is, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I've read the first page, I'm saving the rest for tonight. I did not believe I would get it so soon! But I'm not complaining, of course. I know that for some of you the news that I'm a J.K.Rowling fan might come as a shock. Hehe, that's just too good! There are so many things people don't know about me. ![]()
Today I attended a wedding ceremony. The place was really beautiful, everything was so unique, so perfect that I started thinking about my own marriage; about how unique it would be, with lots of lights and so much more flowers. I can't imagine festivities without flowers. And I will design the layout of the wedding altar. Ah well, this got me really dreaming!
This is my parents getting married, 10th of December, 1979. :$
So long people and my romantic aliens!

0 serious thoughts:
Post a Comment