Would You?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So the big question is, would you donate? Would you go to a hospital and sign a form so that in case you die in an accident or something like that your healthy organs(heart,kidneys,eyes) are made available to be transplanted to a compatible receiver?

I would and I certainly will. It is not just because that is done in movies and I wanna be called an incredibly wow person, it's just that I'll feel good to know that someone is living off a part of me. I feel the same when I give my blood twice a year.

Of course it depends on your choice. But it's just a form guys! You're not signing to be murdered!rolleyes Hehe!

As for kidney donation, I may be in after my death but certainly not while I'm still alive, except if someone dear to me really needs it. Please try to not need it people!mrgreen The thing is, I know my grand dad died of kidney failure. Oh God that must have been painful and I don't even want that to happen to people I hate. I guess my fright of kidney diseases explains my water overdoses.

Ah well, think about it or don't.

So long poeple and my generous aliens! Yup yup, aliens are back!razz

0 serious thoughts: