Today I'm feeling really happy (ok, more than usual). Maybe it's just the Friday thing or I'd rather think that it's because today I did something which I used to do when I was younger, that is in secondary school. No no, it's not that I've bunked classes today. That is just so so outdated! I did something illegal today ladies and gents and my shocked aliens! Yes yes illegal! Of course, I'm not telling a soul what that is! I fear, I fear. Morinn is not almighty, you see! Gosh I'm speaking about me in the third person. I've really lost it.
Let's change the subject, shall we? This is getting too damn embarrassing for me.
Throughout my posts I've listed many stuff that make me happy. Sunshine, flowers, beautiful stuff, some special persons, my family, my doggies, food :D , rock, risks, drives.
So I wanted to know. What are the things that make you happy?
C'mon tell me about it! :P


0 serious thoughts:
Post a Comment