Hell Revival Metal Concert Laribluz

There'll be a metal concert this Saturday at Laribluz Pub, Curepipe at noon. Be sure to be there dudettes and dudes and my rolling aliens if ever you're in Mauritius. It's gonna be great. ;)

Here's the poster:



Jev and I are gonna be there and I'll be posting pictures after the event. :P


post signature

26 serious thoughts:

Anonymous said...

WOot! Have a fun time - can't wait to see the shots!

Anonymous said...

Me too wanna get part of it... :|
send me an air ticket :P

Anonymous said...

is it a paid concert? and how are the bands? i think i will be there. i am free on saturday.

Anonymous said...

Mo pa conne oken sa mane groupe la :(...oui shame on me, morisienne meme moi hihi...Amuse toi bien, parski moi mo pa pu kapav aller couma Carrot ti p dire lot fois la lanka on fire ^^, trop bocou assignments pu render :(...Waiting for the shots too.

Anonymous said...

ooooowww Morrin,
I love Metal! I wish I'd been there :(
But nvr mind, I'm glad you'll be posting the pics :P

Anonymous said...

lol at how the band names strive to sound like death.
can't they be truer at times?
enjoy! ;)

Anonymous said...

mamageek, I hope the photos turn out good enough :D I'm really excited and weak kneed to be there.

Sourish, hihi... next time I'll send you one! When I get to know about one of those concerts a little earlier

Yannick, Yup it's a paid one and the bands are definitely worth it. Be there :D

Jess, po grave. Travaille bien pour les assignments et pas blier garde numero pompier a coter juste au cas ou. hihi

Meghna, sure I'll post the pics by tomorrow night. ;)

keli, lol... hey mai ena zot dico tout sa! hihi genre li repertorier tou bne nom ki zot kav done zot groupe. nek bizin choisir. hihi.. oh god je crois que je vais me faire flinguer par banla samedi la! aargh!

Anonymous said...

that's fucking awesome

Anonymous said...

Aww just too bad, I'll be in rose hill @ noon. Have fun, I'll wait for the pics too ;)

Anonymous said...

am not really into metal
dont hate me for that
lol
hav fun!
;D

Anonymous said...

Nice!!
Are all of these local bands?

Or is that the legendary Venom you're gonna see? :o

Anonymous said...

you sound tough I would never attend an event like that

Anonymous said...

have a fun time !!!

Anonymous said...

heyy!!! mon rate sa :/

nek zordi ki mo p retourn parmis le commun des immortels :S

p.s couma zot donne 1 crane 1 expression facial :S

Anonymous said...

Thats Good. Waiting for the pics...

Anonymous said...

have a rocking time then gal....

Anonymous said...

So how was it?

Anonymous said...

I bet you had fun girl.... :)

Anonymous said...

Or is that the legendary Venom you're gonna see? :o

Nope that's the Mauritian one.

The concert was great..

Here are some photos:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=18019&id=515354249

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=18023&id=515354249

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=21733&id=728167967

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=1&aid=37840&id=626711063

Anonymous said...

Rock On Girl!!

;))

EntreCard RED HOT DROPPING!!********

iGOO MEGA TRILLION $$$ DOLLAR LAUNCH!!

EVERY BLOGGER in the UNIVERSE will receive a $$$ TRILLION DOLLARS!!

iGooMEGA$$$TRILLIONS


Cheers Everybody!! Billy ;)) Peace*

Anonymous said...

Hey Morinn long time no c!
Well I have been out of action myself owing to my new job :(

BTW are you into movies at all? If you are then you might find this helpful

http://john-on-movies.blogspot.com

See ya around! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Morinn,
I feel really jealous of u LOL!
:)

Anonymous said...

put me in ya blogroll
http://www.metalikacrew.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, all the bands names are kinda scary dont ya think? I thought it was a joke at first. Clearly, I know nothing of metal

Anonymous said...

wholesaleShe looked up, wholesale atvsmiling, wedding dresseswhen he tuckedMP3 player
the blanketwholesale mp3 around her legs.Wholesale Mp4
"You know,digital camera wholesale I've been wondering consumer electronicswhat it's like,"mp5 player she said. memory cards"Before we're born,Car video players I mean. It's too bad we can't remember." gps devicesShe opened her robe and pulled up the bluetooth headsetsweater she wore underneath, revealing a Mp3 Wholesalebelly as round and hard asMp3 Wholesale a melon. Mp4 WholesaleShe ran her hand across its smooth surface, Mp4 Wholesalefirelight playing across her skin, casting reddish gold onto her hair.

Anonymous said...

Today is Chinese Lantern Festival. China wholesale. We eat glue pudding, watch flower lamp. A very happy time. It is very meaningful. We hope family reunion, family harmony, friends gather and business prosperity. In this special day, I send my best regards to you and your family. Hope you can share the happy with us. Let us go to Yiwu China, the famous international trade city in Asia. Yiwu is a city built on wholesale marekt. Yiwu market is the world's largest wholesale market of small commodities, promotional gifts, dollar items, lingerie wholesale, shoes wholesale, keychains wholesale and more. Need yiwu agent? China Amanda is your ideal China sourcing, trade partner in Yiwu China. Wholesale shoes, Wholesale boots, Wholesale sneakers, Wholesale casual shoes, Wholesale dress shoes, Wholesale sandals, Wholesale slippers, from Yiwu, good quality, China wholesale direct from China manufacturers, for all your cheap wholesale needs, your one stop China suppliers. Start your one stop China discount wholesale sourcing here today and experience top notch service and fast shipping. Welcome to Yiwu China to buy China wholesale products all at lowest wholesale price on www.AmandaIEC.com. Happy Lantern Festival!