Hell Revival Metal Concert Laribluz

There'll be a metal concert this Saturday at Laribluz Pub, Curepipe at noon. Be sure to be there dudettes and dudes and my rolling aliens if ever you're in Mauritius. It's gonna be great. ;)

Here's the poster:



Jev and I are gonna be there and I'll be posting pictures after the event. :P


post signature

21 serious thoughts:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

WOot! Have a fun time - can't wait to see the shots!

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

Me too wanna get part of it... :|
send me an air ticket :P

Yannick said...

is it a paid concert? and how are the bands? i think i will be there. i am free on saturday.

La Pingouine said...

Mo pa conne oken sa mane groupe la :(...oui shame on me, morisienne meme moi hihi...Amuse toi bien, parski moi mo pa pu kapav aller couma Carrot ti p dire lot fois la lanka on fire ^^, trop bocou assignments pu render :(...Waiting for the shots too.

Meghna said...

ooooowww Morrin,
I love Metal! I wish I'd been there :(
But nvr mind, I'm glad you'll be posting the pics :P

keliati said...

lol at how the band names strive to sound like death.
can't they be truer at times?
enjoy! ;)

morinn said...

mamageek, I hope the photos turn out good enough :D I'm really excited and weak kneed to be there.

Sourish, hihi... next time I'll send you one! When I get to know about one of those concerts a little earlier

Yannick, Yup it's a paid one and the bands are definitely worth it. Be there :D

Jess, po grave. Travaille bien pour les assignments et pas blier garde numero pompier a coter juste au cas ou. hihi

Meghna, sure I'll post the pics by tomorrow night. ;)

keli, lol... hey mai ena zot dico tout sa! hihi genre li repertorier tou bne nom ki zot kav done zot groupe. nek bizin choisir. hihi.. oh god je crois que je vais me faire flinguer par banla samedi la! aargh!

rubeina said...

Aww just too bad, I'll be in rose hill @ noon. Have fun, I'll wait for the pics too ;)

rooch said...

am not really into metal
dont hate me for that
lol
hav fun!
;D

Alok said...

Nice!!
Are all of these local bands?

Or is that the legendary Venom you're gonna see? :o

Ropi said...

you sound tough I would never attend an event like that

SambY said...

have a fun time !!!

m0rph said...

heyy!!! mon rate sa :/

nek zordi ki mo p retourn parmis le commun des immortels :S

p.s couma zot donne 1 crane 1 expression facial :S

abinash said...

Thats Good. Waiting for the pics...

Nirmal said...

have a rocking time then gal....

Manictastic said...

So how was it?

di.di said...

I bet you had fun girl.... :)

Meghna said...

Hey Morinn,
I feel really jealous of u LOL!
:)

Natasha said...

Wow, all the bands names are kinda scary dont ya think? I thought it was a joke at first. Clearly, I know nothing of metal

Marion said...

Hello,

My name is Marion Bishop and I'm the webmaster of www.pinhole-glasses-direct.com

Would you be interested in writing an unbiased review of our product?

If you are, we can send you a free sample of the product which we would like you to review, and it is free of any shipping charges.

Feel free to contact me at pohsibnioram@gmail.com

Best regards,

Marion Bishop

Anonymous said...

ugg bootsOutside,uggs snow continuedHigh pressure blower to fall quietly throughIndustrial fan the darkness, Industrial bloweras bright and thick Commercial bloweras static in the wholesalecones of light castchina wholesale by the streetlights.wholesale shoes By the time he rosewholesale clothing and looked out watchesthe window, pressure blowertheir car had become a soft white hill on the edge pressure blowersof the street.fans Already his footprints blowers
in the driveway had filled and disappeared.