Good News people!

Sorry dudettes and dudes, this was indeed an attempt, initiated by Yashvin, at "April-fooling" you guys. :D To be honest, I totally bought it when I first read about it on Yashvin's blog. :p What a fool I can be sometimes! It was a little later on that I got to know it's an April Fool and I decided to play along.

Original Post:
As you might have already read on Yashvin's blog, we bloggers are getting sponsored! Yayy! This means free events for us, including lunches and dinners.

The name of the sponsoring company will be given in due course.


Please be patient till we finalise things down. ;)


Take care dudettes and dudes. ;)

15 serious thoughts:

Jevin said...

Yeah. Now we can organize better activities. There will be some rules though. But nothing hard to live with...

Yashvin said...

Indeed, as I announced earlier today, a sponsor is ready to accompany us in our journey!

This means a lot of advantages....tshirts, sponsorship of events, lunch!

Mauritius, we are cominggggggg!

waz said...

unless, it's an april fool's joke...of course!

waz said...

wow...that's kewl!

Bruno said...

:O April fool :) nice one

yannick said...

congrats to all of you. you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

wat abt people who do not have a blog. will they be invited too/ :D

Chaya said...

Happy April Fool

La Pingouine said...

ah ^^ j'allais dire "coooool" mais vu qu'on est le 1er avril...:p

Jevin said...

Hehehe it was a good joke. :D It's funny that actually many people believed in it. :p

Anonymous said...

Pa facil ar toi morina. fouf


Jaz

Sun said...

boff.. i was PAWNED too..

morinn said...

lol! the funny thing is that I was pawned too before writing the post. :P

Ă…nGe|e said...

Gros poisson d'avril! LOL

waz said...

lolzzz...